DEFENSE ATTORNEY FOR WEAPONS | SAN DIEGO
On their own or within the context of another crime, weapons-related offenses leave defendants facing serious consequences such as county jail or incarceration in state prison, fines, loss of professional license and a permanent criminal record.
SPEAK TO A SAN DIEGO WEAPONS DEFENSE ATTORNEY TODAY!
If you, a loved one, family or a friend is facing weapons charges, it is extremely important to seek the advice and counsel of a dedicated San Diego weapons charge lawyer.
Can you afford not to have a tough, smart and knowledgeable San Diego criminal defense attorney for your legal defense? Call today for a free San Diego weapons defense attorney consultation.
At Salmu Law Firm, our San Diego weapon defense lawyers understand the courts, we are familiar with the prosecutors, we have the expertise as well as the passion and skills and, led by a founder who has more than 39 years of criminal defense experience, we provide our clients with a thorough and powerful defense against these damaging charges. We know that many individuals facing weapons charges are not hardened criminals; in fact, many are having their first contact with the law.
DEFENSE AGAINST WEAPON CHARGES IN SAN DIEGO
We are aggressive and passionate about defending our gun and weapon defense clients against all varieties of weapons charges, including:
- Possession of a concealed weapon without a permit
- Brandishing a firearm
- Possession of illegal weapons such as assault rifles
- Unlawful sale of firearms
- Using a deadly weapon in the commission of another crime, including armed robbery
Other gun and weapon offenses include:
- Possession of a weapon by a convicted felon
- Possession of a concealed weapon
- Possession of a loaded weapon
- Possession of weapon to commit a crime
- Possessing stolen weapons
- Carrying or possessing a weapon without a license
- Possession of an illegal weapon
- San Diego unlawful sale of a weapon
- Unlawful possession or use of a weapon on federal property
- Pointing or aiming an unloaded or loaded weapon at another person
- Gun or weapon trafficking
- Failure to register a gun rifle or weapon
It is also noteworthy that weapon charges are not always or only gun related. Knives, bats and even bottles can be considered weapons depending on how they are used, exposing individuals to many of the same penalties they would face if they had used a gun in a similar setting. Our experienced weapons possession attorneys in San Diego, CA will fight aggressively to have the charges against your dismissed, or we will seek to have them reduced to a less serious offense. If that is not feasible based on the facts and circumstances of your particular case, we will focus our efforts on negotiating alternative sentencing and otherwise strive to limit your exposure to the harshest criminal penalties.